Q Explain your reaction to the applause that happened at the end of the day 2
- Happiness that something had been decided!
- LF - While clapping, other students wanted to make changes/compromise.
- AR - Chaos kept people from understanding what was going on!
- Students feel that the typing of the schedule was not quite accurate and that changes/mistakes were made. Times were not what voted on.
- There seems to be confustion that what was decided Tuesday is NOT what was the final plan. Teachers question the difference.
- JP - Feels like the writing was difficult to read and may have caused difficultly.