Q What would you do differently to be more effective?
- Seminar remains thoughtful and respectful as opposing views are shared.
- LA - Everyone in one room and get an idea from each person. Take them all into consideration. Not having 10 different groups.
- Another student wanted to make 2 groups and try to make 2 plans and vote.
- ND - a big group might have created more protests. The different groups had the option to make a plan and feel heard.
- MA - Smaller groups had trouble sharing ideas with a larger group.